Hannah is a graphics enthusiast with interests ranging from generic Graphics Programming and Software Development to Simulation Research, Rendering, and Game Engine work. She is currently a Rendering-Pipeline Software Engineer at Pixar Animation Studios.
In her free time, she enjoys reading science fiction and mystery novels, relaxing with her dog, hiking around the bay, and implementing random cs projects that pique her interests.
Hannah earned a BSE in Computer Science: Digital Media Design, a Math minor, and an MSE in Computer Graphics and Game Technology from the University of Pennsylvania. As a student, she interned at Nvidia, Unity, and Cesium and was involved in the Siggraph and CG@Penn communities.
"It takes a village".
This is an amalgamation of advice from peers and mentors that has helped over the years (much thanks to family, friends, and the CG@Penn community).
The hope is that these can help others who are looking to join or are just starting in the computer graphics industry.
If you have further ideas or questions about any of this information or want to meet for coffee or a virtual chat, feel free to get in touch.
- Helped found both the Women in Animation (WIA) and Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) chapters at Penn.
- ACM / Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) Scholarship Award 2019
- Dawn and Welton Becket Digital Media Design Achievement Award
- Penn Engineering Exceptional Service Award
- Member of Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society (IEEE-HKN)
- As Chairman, led Penn Siggraph to win the 2019 ACM Student Chapter Excellence Award for Outstanding Chapter Activities [first in chapter history]
- Nominated and interviewed for a Professional Siggraph Member Profile
- ACM-W Scholarship to attend the Siggraph 2018 Conference
Want to collaborate? Have questions or comments about my work? Feel free to drop a line!